cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Misstype
Date Sat, 18 Mar 2000 23:26:38 GMT
Giacomo Pati wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I'm playing with Cocoon 2 and found a misstype in the
> DirectoryGenerator.java. The end tag should be </directory> but it
> writes a </directoty>.
>
> Giacomo

Here we go guys, Cocoon2 doesn't even have a decent distribution or even
docs or example configurations that we already have our first bug
report! :)

Giacomo wins the "first bug of the year award"... hey people, italians
are kicking your ass big time on this project: should we consider this
Renaissance 2.0 :)

[sidenote: of course, I was kidding. Please, don't take offense on the
above, or, if you do, email me privately. thanks]

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.