cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject problem in classloader prevents servlet-zone operation
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2000 14:49:25 GMT
People,

a problem in jserv/tomcat classloader prevents cocoon to run as a jar
file under your servlet zone/context as far as resource loading is
concerned (producer/processor loading works fine).

Solutions are:

1) place the jar in your classpath
2) expand the jar file in your repository (works in directories)

I reported the problem on both jserv/tomcat teams and I'm working for a
solution.

For now, everything I can do is write a faq entry for this.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.