cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@algroup.co.uk>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-cocoon/src/org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp XSPProcessor.java
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2000 10:17:09 GMT
stefano@locus.apache.org wrote:

> stefano     00/03/16 16:02:02
>
>   Modified:    src/org/apache/cocoon/framework Factory.java Manager.java
>                src/org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp XSPProcessor.java
>   Log:
>   added createResource method in factories to allow better classloader abstraction...
still doesn't work if the resources are not in the classpath, damn It!!! If you can help me,
please do so!

Y'know, as far as I can see the behaviour of getResourceAsStream() is
undefined ... some implementations don't even use the classpath (e.g.
Websphere - I've yet to find out what that _does_ use). I've ended up
resorting to using initArgs.

Cheers,

Ben.

--