cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Keith Visco <kvi...@exoffice.com>
Subject Re: com.kvisco package(s) for Cocoon 2 Alpha
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2000 01:53:00 GMT

My guess is that Cocoon 2 will use Xalan 2 in the long run. Xalan 2
should be starting in the background pretty soon. From my understanding
Robert Weir will be heading this up, but that's all I know right now.

Actually, IMHO Cocoon 2 should be based of the TRaX API currently being
proposed by Scott Boag, et al. And should allow use of any XSLT
processor which implements this API.

You'll probably see a posting here from Pier soon, from what I gather he
just installed Win2K and has been absent from the list temporarily.

Cheers!

--Keith