cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Back from Orlando :)
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2000 10:31:53 GMT
Hi people,

I'm back (even if still badly jetlagged).

For those of you who didn't see their mail coming up the mail list,
since I'm the moderator of these lists you were delayed in case it was
your first message. You'll see them appearing soon.

For everybody I met at ApacheCon, it was a great pleasure to meet you. I
really mean it.

For those of you who just subscribed, welcome aboard.

For those of you who missed me, thanks.

For those of you who didn't, prrrr :)

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.