cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@localbar.com>
Subject Re: Apache Web Server+Jserv+Cocoon
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2000 08:31:45 GMT

I have not tried this, but if you drop the ApJServAction (i.e comment
out), and define a zone, something like

ApJServMount /servlets /rootzone
ApJServMount /cocoondocs /cocoonzone

You will need a zone entry in jserv.properties;

zones=root , cocoonzone
rootzone.properties=/apache/conf/jserv/rootzone.properties
cocoonzone.properties=/apache/conf/jserv/cocoonzone.properties

And in the zone properties file you define a servlet by the name of xml or
something, such as

servlet.xml.code=org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon

You should(!!!) be able to get Cocoon processing out of,

http://host.domain.com/cocoondocs/xml/abc.xml

but then again, maybe you will not.
If it doesn't work, it is probably a coding problem somewhere in Cocoon,
regarding the paths, and should be easy to correct.

Niclas