cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@localbar.com>
Subject Re: Some thoughts about XMLForms and symmetry on Cocoon
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2000 03:55:29 GMT

Long mail, and frankly speaking it is too early in the morning to understand it
all. I will focus on one single thing.

Angel Faus wrote:

>     - Create a "xsp:cocoon-chain" tag (or a cocoon-chain library) that
> allows xsp pages to generate sitemap chains for their own use.

I have earlier proposed that the SiteMap is generated from a pluggable module.
Normally, it is a standard "FileProducer" that picks up a static file and
parses it, and hand over the the SiteMap object for each request processed. But
here you could extend with your dynamic stuff, and also establish your link
into the XSP realm.

That would probably mean that your new tag is not needed, which I believe is
not clean by design.

Niclas