cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [announce] XMLForm - a new project using Xerces, Xalan, & JTidy
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2000 23:47:24 GMT
Jeremy Quinn wrote:

[skipped a very nice abstraction of form goals]

> Basically, if this functionality is not built into Cocoon, we will all be
> re-inventing the wheel .... whenever we need forms in our sites.

Absolutely.. and this is why it should be complete... taking care of
everything from form generation to form handling and error reporting
(both on client side and server side, hopefully!)

But I don't have the slightest on how this should be done... or what DTD
we should create and where.... I'm all ears, anyway.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.