cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Keith Visco <kvi...@exoffice.com>
Subject Re: R:Cocoon2 & Avalon
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2000 03:04:38 GMT

I know you said "besides Keith", but in case the other Mozilla folks are
busy fixing show stoppers......there is a nightly build being done. You can
grab the diffs every day if you want, and you don't have to wait for
milestones or binaries. Of course I understand this is a pain....I don't
even do it myself everyday.

--Keith