cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: R:Cocoon2 & Avalon
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2000 11:15:55 GMT
Pierpaolo Fumagalli wrote:

> > > Great !
> >
> > Sounds like another piece to the Jetspeed groupware puzzle :)
>
> Totally I have some of the code already written, expecially the low
> level audio routines... If just someone could pick them up...

YES!!!!! Pier got the Netscape "left-on-the-unsent-message" bug... I'm
not the only idiot that is bugged by this.

I need the source to this shit, damn it!!!! If there's anybody from the
Mozilla working group around here (besides Keith), I have a message for
you: "release early and often". Sheesh.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.