cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Russell <Paul.Russ...@uea.ac.uk>
Subject Dynamic configuration.
Date Sun, 26 Mar 2000 14:08:20 GMT
Hi all,

This may well be a stupid question (having had only three hours sleep
last night, my single remaining braincell is totally failing to put
up a coherant front), but from what I can see, there is no alternative
in cocoon2 but to load the sitemap from a file. I can forsee a time when
we won't be reading the configuration from a file, we'll be generating
it on the fly.

Am I right in thinking that if I wanted to do this, I could throw SAX
events at a SAXConfigurationBuilder and then use this to make a
Configuration to give to Cocoon.setConfiguration? Would this work, or
am I missing something?

Yours, absolutely knackered,

Paul