cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Robin Green" <gree...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: cvs version - problem compiling XSP
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2000 12:59:14 GMT
Could you be more specific? Could you copy and paste in what you typed and
the error messages?

Tip: Use the Properties menu on the Command Prompt window to change the
number of lines to 5000 or something - then a long list of errors won't
scroll off the screen. Also there is a free NT port of "less" which I find
very useful.