cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: R:Cocoon2 & Avalon
Date Sat, 04 Mar 2000 10:13:44 GMT
On 3/3/00 at 9:09 am, mengelhart@earthtrip.com (Mike Engelhart) wrote:

>Just curious but what value is there in using Frontier over CVS for doing
>software builds?  Plus CVS is free, Frontier is outrageously priced at $899
>a seat per year!! (BTW, I'm an ex-frontier user of many years)
>
>mike

Sorry, I was not very clear about that ....

I meant to suggest copying the techniques, not using Frontier.
Automatically updating class libraries and/or source code.

regards Jeremy

      Jeremy Quinn                                             media.demon
                                                           webSpace Design
     <mailto:jeremy@media.demon.co.uk>       <http://www.media.demon.co.uk>
      <phone:+44.[0].207.737.6831>          <pager:jermq@sms.genie.co.uk>