cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Interesse Michelangelo <M.Intere...@netsiel.it>
Subject R:ImageSerializer
Date Sun, 26 Mar 2000 16:30:18 GMT
I gave a look in the last hours to the SVG technology (at W3C and IBM web
sites) ... and it looks cool to me, just now  :)

Will the same SVG branch work for Cocoon 1.7.1, too ?
Is any similar SVG branch available - or planned - for Cocoon 1.7.1 ?

Thanx,

Michelangelo Interesse
      Process Support Systems
               Netsiel S.p.A.