cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Gomez Henri" <hgo...@slib.fr>
Subject Re: Another Try Cocoon 1.7 on AS/400
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2000 12:35:19 GMT
> Sheeesh.... Should  be something like ascii->ebcdic
> incompatiblilities... The thing is that the global.xsl file has been
> transfered as a binary to the AS400.... And it's probably missing the
> encoding attribute...

The file is included in a jar file and as been transfered to the AS400 in
binary. No ASCII->EBCDIC convertion since file was uploaded to
the AS/400 IFS (much like standard file system on Unix/NT).

Others xml file are in the IFS and are processed correctly .My next question
is, how did this file is processed and by who ?

Thanks