cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ricardo Rocha <rica...@apache.org>
Subject Re: oh no! xsp broken!
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2000 03:33:28 GMT
Oops! Fixed, sorry. XSPLogicsheet has been
added.

On Tue, 14 Mar 2000, Donald Ball wrote:
> ricardo... ricardo... glad you're messing around again, but can you fix
> this up please? thanks.

Well, it's good to know I'm welcome even when I screw up, :-)

The current version supports both the old, namespace-based
logicsheets declared in cocoon.properties as well as a new
processing instruction (<?xml-logicsheet?>) that allows developers
to specify logicsheets not associated with a namespace:

  <?cocoon-process type="xsp"?>
  <?xml-logicsheet href="logicsheet.xsl"?>

Logicsheets are now dynamically reloaded whenever they change
on disk (hallelluyah!). Also, logicsheets can now be applied more
than once.

I'm refactoring XSP: abstracting the code generator, making the
program builder Ant-based, and integrating a scripting engine,
among others...

Regards,

Ricardo