cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From John Morrison <john.morri...@experian.com>
Subject Re: Problem with caching?
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2000 08:46:24 GMT
Hi all,

I've got a directory which contains an xml file with lots of data in it.  I've
got two style sheets that I want the data to go through, one to produce
an index and one to produce the contents (framed in HTML).  To do this I
have two little xml files which do something along the lines...

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<?xml-stylesheet href="Contents.html.xsl" type="text/xsl"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xslt"?>

<!DOCTYPE contents [
<!ENTITY theContent SYSTEM "contents.xml">
]>
<contents>&theContent;</contents>

(the style sheet is different in the other-one).

The file which sets up the frames was pure html.  However I'm trying to
go through my site changing all html to xml so I can use voxml.  Replacing
the framing index.html with an xml+xsl combination causes the two
frames to load the same content.

I'm still trying to narrow why.  I think, maybe that it's the cache that's at
fault.  Question - has anybody else done this with more success than I'm
having?

Thanks all,

John.