cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject Re: Documentation update
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2000 17:37:19 GMT
On Mon, 7 Feb 2000, Mike Engelhart wrote:

> Donald Ball wrote:
>
> > +1. assuming no one yells, i'll create a 'bin' directory in xml-cocoon and
> > upload my working set of redistributable libraries and CLASSPATH.
> >
> > - donald
> I assume this will be an optional download though right? I mean, we probably
> shouldn't force people that are using modems or some other slow internet
> access to download a 5MB jar file if they already have everything??

That would suck, wouldn't it? It would be an optional download from
cocon-1.6.jar, but not optional for people grabbing CVS. If that's still a
problem, we can just make a directory on the web site that contains the
libs. Unfortunately, the mystery of how to effect changes to the web site
are beyond me. Stefano?

- donald