cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus" <Scott_B...@lotus.com>
Subject Re: xalan namespace not found
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2000 23:48:52 GMT

> Anyone know if something changed in xalan that requires a new chage.  I
> noticed this in the BUGS section of the xalan 0.19.4 distro :
> >Namespace axes is not implemented.
>
> but I don't know what that means :-)

This has nothing to do with your problem, it referes to the namespace axes,
as in select="namespace::foo".  It has since been implemented.

Your error seems strange, and I've not seen it before.  We just did some
work on the namespace handling in stylesheets (namely for performance
reasons), so perhaps this is fixed.

-scott

|------------------------+------------------------+------------------------|
|                        |   Mike Engelhart       |                        |
|                        |   <mengelhart@earthtrip|           To:          |
|                        |   .com>                |   Cocoon Dev           |
|                        |                        |   <cocoon-dev@xml.apach|
|                        |   02/24/00 10:23 AM    |   e.org>               |
|                        |   Please respond to    |           cc:          |
|                        |   cocoon-dev           |   (bcc: Scott          |
|                        |                        |   Boag/CAM/Lotus)      |
|                        |                        |           Subject:     |
|                        |                        |   xalan namespace not  |
|                        |                        |   found                |

I just dropped in Cocoon 1.7 with the included xalan and am getting this
error for my XSL java extension.

org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLProcessorException: ElemTemplateElement error: Can
not resolve namespace prefix: java

This is my stylesheet header;

version="1.0" xmlns:java="http://xml.apache.org/xslt/java"
exclude-result-prefixes="java">