cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus" <Scott_B...@lotus.com>
Subject Re: Problem generating docs (again)
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2000 06:53:44 GMT

"Gerard van Enk" <gerard.van.enk@eo.nl> wrote:
> The file "copyover.xsl" can be found in
> "/home/gerard/apache/xml/xml-cocoon/skins/xml.apache.org/stylesheets/".
If i
> change the line '<xsl:import href="copyover.xsl">' into '<xsl:import
> href="sbk:/style/stylesheets/copyover.xsl">' it works...

These problems should have been fixed from the Cocoon side a couple of
versions ago.  There is one SPR (Software Problem Report) that we have on
relative URLs, but this doesn't sound like it.

> [exec] Can't have more than one root on a DOM!

This error means what it says... the stylesheet is trying to put more than
one top-level tag onto the DOM.  This sometimes happens when stylesheets
are combined... what is the output when you run it from the command line?

-scott