cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Donald_Les...@lotus.com
Subject Re: Publishing stylebook...
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2000 19:03:54 GMT

I agree with Andy Clark absolutely. Evidently this is going to change
(when? how? to what?) , but in the here and now, the only mechanism in
place for generating documentation for our projects is StyleBook. We went
through a certain amount of effort a couple of months ago tobring Xalan
into the StyleBook fold, and I would hate to have to revert back to our
pre-StyleBook tool to enable our users to build the doc. -- Don

Andy Clark <andyc@apache.org> on 02/08/2000 01:22:25 PM

Please respond to xerces-dev@xml.apache.org