cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Gerard van Enk" <gerard.van....@eo.nl>
Subject RE: problem compiling alpha0 [was: RE: cvs commit: xml-cocoon/src/org/apache/cocoon/servlet CocoonServletRequest.java.Servlet22 CocoonServletResponse.java.Servlet22]
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2000 08:43:58 GMT

> > > Right now I'm on the bus... I'll commit those changes as soon as I get
> > > an internet connection again :)
> >
> > And don't forget to answer the question at the end of my mail,
> what's the
> > com.kvisco.* package and where can I find it!
>
> It's the XSLT package I'm using... It's XSLP... Keith is working w/ me,
> and he's porting XSLP to 1.0 compliance in his free time... So, he
> writes, and I debug :)
> I believe you can still find still something at www.kvisco.com...
> I'll make up a XALAN filter...

I just found it a few minutes ago, just before receiving your message! But I
think the version you can download isn't up-to-date with the one you're
using. When compiling most errors are gone, but 4 remain, 3 missing classes
of interfaces:

- com.kvisco.util.ErrorObserver
- com.kvisco.xsl.DOMFormatter
- com.kvisco.xsl.util.StylesheetHandler

> > PS. good luck with your teeth!
>
> Uh, the dentist is GREAT (thanks Mike Pogue for recomending it), I'm
> just scared like hell by all those kind of things...

It's better than loosing all your teeth. ;-)
Gerard