cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Gerard van Enk" <gerard.van....@eo.nl>
Subject documentation generation
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2000 21:43:33 GMT
Hello,

I'm having problems generating the Cocoon-docs. When I use the build.xml I
get the following error:

[error] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefError:
org.w3c.dom.Node

I've got the xml.jar in my classpath.

With the following the docs are generated:

java org.apache.stylebook.StyleBook targetDirectory=build/docs
xdocs/book.xml skins/xml.apache.org

But this is the same as in the build.xml, so maybe there's an Ant-problem,
but I didn't had the time to investigate this......

There's also a little problem with the javadocs link in the documentation.
The link is: 'docs/api/index.html', but with the build.xml the docs are
generated in 'build/javadocs/index.html'. I don't know which of the two is
the preferred location?

Gerard