cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Gerard van Enk" <gerard.van....@eo.nl>
Subject RE: Problem generating docs (again)
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2000 14:12:50 GMT
> "Gerard van Enk" <gerard.van.enk@eo.nl> wrote:
> > The file "copyover.xsl" can be found in
> > "/home/gerard/apache/xml/xml-cocoon/skins/xml.apache.org/stylesheets/".
> If i
> > change the line '<xsl:import href="copyover.xsl">' into '<xsl:import
> > href="sbk:/style/stylesheets/copyover.xsl">' it works...
>
> These problems should have been fixed from the Cocoon side a couple of
> versions ago.  There is one SPR (Software Problem Report) that we have on
> relative URLs, but this doesn't sound like it.

I changed the path to an absolute path (with sbk://) and it still works!
Would this be a Cocoon/Stylebook-problem or a Xalan/Xerces problem?

> > [exec] Can't have more than one root on a DOM!
>
> This error means what it says... the stylesheet is trying to put more than
> one top-level tag onto the DOM.  This sometimes happens when stylesheets
> are combined... what is the output when you run it from the command line?

There are two stylesheets combined.....Command line? What do mean? Command
line with Stylebook?

Isn't there anybody else who's got problems generating the docs?

Gerard