cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Gerard van Enk" <gerard.van....@eo.nl>
Subject RE: [Cocoon 2.0] Status...
Date Mon, 21 Feb 2000 22:01:15 GMT
> Mike Engelhart wrote:
> >
> > Pierpaolo Fumagalli wrote:
> >
> > > - DEADLINE: I've given myself a nice deadline for this work. Monday.
> > > Given the status of the things here, I think a working copy of Cocoon
> > > 2.0 will be available on the CVS by then.
> > >
> > > Have fun :)
> > >
> > > Pier
> > Excellent!
> >
> > So is the next logical release going to be Cocoon 2.0?   I
> heard talk of a
> > 1.7 release in the past few weeks.
>
> No, I'm doing a 1.7 release as soon as you people come back with some
> feedback, damn it!

How can I use the build scripts to generate the documentation? When I tried
it, it asked for the ant.home property, so I need the jakarta-ant package,
the ant.lib isn't enough............

> Last time I did a release without asking and some of you were
> worried.... now I ask for support and nobody answers.
>
> What should I do? test it all myself on all possible platforms?

For me it worked perfectly on a Redhat 6.1 linux box.....

> Nah, know what? I'm doing the release and ignore you ... Prrrrr :)

That's the way to go if nobody gives feedback ;-) And nobody can complain
afterwards....

Gerard