cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Lewis <Andy.Le...@NSMG.VERITAS.com>
Subject RE: cache thoughts
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2000 16:49:02 GMT
My cache needs are similar to your - although I personally would love to see
the ability to allow even dynamic pages from a real-time system be
optionally cache for short period. Something like a cache with a
time-to-live feature.

Andy Lewis
VERITAS Software, Heathrow, Florida
Voice:  407-531-7584  -  Fax:  407-531-7686  -  Cell:  407-718-4718
Pager:  4077184718@mobile.att.net  -  EMail:  andy.lewis@veritas.com
<mailto:andy.lewis@veritas.com>

" Some days, it is best to keep reality at arms length..."