cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Lewis <Andy.Le...@NSMG.VERITAS.com>
Subject RE: Variations on a theme by Cocoon
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2000 14:39:57 GMT
Actually, no I haven't tried that. There are certainly lots of things it
could be - from the version of Cocoon/parser/processor, to JRUN, to just the
fact that I'm running it on a bloatware OS - not sure. I am currently
undergoing a change in my work responsibilities however, so although I am a
HUGE Cocoon fan and intend to put it to the test at every possible
opportunity - that site is now somebody else's problem :-)  even with the
problems it still rocks.

The site I'm referring to is actually the development environment for the
www.veritas.com site. I don't know what other large corporations it has
crept into, but it is a key compoenent here right now.

I might try it under a real os (read "not NT") just to see though...

Andy Lewis
VERITAS Software, Heathrow, Florida
Voice:  407-531-7584  -  Fax:  407-531-7686  -  Cell:  407-718-4718
Pager:  4077184718@mobile.att.net  -  EMail:  andy.lewis@veritas.com
<mailto:andy.lewis@veritas.com>

" Some days, it is best to keep reality at arms length..."