cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Lewis <Andy.Le...@NSMG.VERITAS.com>
Subject RE: How to change the style based on request parameters...
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2000 14:42:15 GMT
I did this be replacing the File producer with one I wrote that looked at
the URL, and based on a properties file, added the Cocoon specific
processing instructions and the stylesheet identifier. It works great, and
keeps all the PIs out of the individual XML files.

Andy Lewis
VERITAS Software, Heathrow, Florida
Voice:  407-531-7584  -  Fax:  407-531-7686  -  Cell:  407-718-4718
Pager:  4077184718@mobile.att.net  -  EMail:  andy.lewis@veritas.com
<mailto:andy.lewis@veritas.com>

" Some days, it is best to keep reality at arms length..."