cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Lewis <Andy.Le...@NSMG.VERITAS.com>
Subject RE: Bypassing Cocoon formatting for certain browsers
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2000 19:58:57 GMT
Incorrect MIME type would be my guess....

Andy Lewis
eBusiness Development Manager
VERITAS Software, Heathrow, Florida
Voice:  407-531-7584  -  Fax:  407-531-7686  -  Cell:  407-718-4718
Pager:  4077184718@mobile.att.net  -  EMail:  andy.lewis@veritas.com
<mailto:andy.lewis@veritas.com>

" Some days, it is best to keep reality at arms length..."