cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jerm <je...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject testing Resin
Date Sun, 27 Feb 2000 16:30:11 GMT
Hi All,

I am trying out Cocoon 1.7 with Resin 1.1b5 on MacOS 9

Mostly success ...
I have found everything (I can test) works fine except for these:

http://192.168.0.2/samples/xsp/clean-page.xml?message=Hello%20World!

returns a page with no data in the table

I get the following error in the Resin.out file

XSL Warning: xsl:stylesheet requires a 'version' attribute!
XSL Warning: Could not resolve namespace prefix: xsp:expr. The attribute will be
ignored.
XSL Warning: Could not resolve namespace prefix: xsp:expr. The attribute will be
ignored.
XSL Warning: Could not resolve namespace prefix: xsp:expr. The attribute will be
ignored.
XSL Warning: Could not resolve namespace prefix: xsp:logic. The attribute will
be ignored.
XSL Warning: Could not resolve namespace prefix: xsp:logic. The attribute will
be ignored.
XSL Warning: Could not resolve namespace prefix: xsp:attribute. The attribute
will be ignored.
[...]

If I put the version attribute into "page-html.xsl" and "page-xsp.xsl" the
version attribute warning goes away, but that's all. My test server is not
online (can't lookup namespace urls), should that make a difference?

http://192.168.0.2/samples/xsp/view-source.xml?filename=clean-page.xml

I get:

Error found handling the request.

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.apache.cocoon.Utils.getBasename(Compiled Code)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPUtil.relativeFilename(XSPUtil.java:135)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPUtil.relativeFilename(XSPUtil.java:147)
    at
_SharkBait._Applications._Development._Java._Cocoon_1._view_source.populateDocument(_view_source.java)
    at org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPPage.getDocument(XSPPage.java:96)
    at org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor.process(Compiled Code)
    at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Compiled Code)
    at com.caucho.server.http.AbstractRequest.service(AbstractRequest.java:394)
    at com.caucho.server.http.VirtualHost.service(VirtualHost.java:326)
    at com.caucho.server.http.Request.dispatch(Request.java:195)
    at com.caucho.server.http.HttpRequest.handleRequest(HttpRequest.java:172)
    at com.caucho.server.http.HttpRequest.handleConnection(Compiled Code)
    at com.caucho.server.TcpConnection.run(Compiled Code)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java)

System:
    MacOS 9.0
    MrJ 2.1.4 (JVM 1.1.x)
    Resin1.1b5 (webServer and Servlet Engine)
    Cocoon-1.7 (Standard Install)

Thanks for any help

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design