cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jerm <je...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Bugoon
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2000 17:49:17 GMT
Dear All,

I must appologise for my lack of activity with Bugoon.

I have just been too tied up with Stuff.
I'm serving on a Jury at the moment, it's all rather unpleasant ....
It looks like being a couple of weeks before I have any spare time.

Seems like Cocoon and XSP are getting a real shakedown at the moment, which is
great (I am barely getting the time to keep up with the list).

Maybe this is not the right time to be planning something like this?
Or, is what's being discussed, not going to be implemented for a long time?

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre

    <phone:+44.[0].207.737.6831>        <pager:jermq@sms.genie.co.uk>