cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Lavoie <philippe.lav...@cactus.ca>
Subject RE: Documentation update
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2000 17:48:18 GMT
just curious, why not create a new CVS reposotory ?

xml-cocoon-bin

I don't think mixing bin and src inside the same CVS repository is a good
thing. As it is mentionned below, updates will be slower, but for
developpers it comes with no or little gain (I want to compile the stuff
anyway...)

Phil 'as always my thoughs are on sale at 2 cents a pound'