cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Engelhart <mengelh...@earthtrip.com>
Subject Re: cache thoughts
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2000 17:55:54 GMT
Timm, Sean wrote:

> Cocoon *does* cache XSL stylesheets (see the getStylesheet method in
> XSLTProcessor.java...just not particularly well.  :)  I attempted a fix, but
> there were more dependencies than just what I changed, so the fix was pulled
> for the 1.7 release.
>
> - Sean T.
Really?? What does it not do particularly well then???  There doesn't seem
to be any difference whether or not the stylesheet is being read off of disk
or out of the cache in my experience?  During development I've been checking
the cocoon comments at the bottom of the pages and they vary by 10ths of ms
in almost all cases.