cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Engelhart <mengelh...@earthtrip.com>
Subject Re: disable-output-escaping
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2000 16:19:56 GMT
Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus wrote:

> Either way, it's a bit of work, probably more than you want to do.  But it
> can be done!

Yeah that's a little more work than I want to deal with right now.  it would
probalby be easier to rewrite the classes that are spitting out HTML
fragments.

What I'm clearly not understanding though is since the HTML fragment is
"well-formed", why can't I just put it into my XSP document and then access
it via regular xsl calls or even <xsl:copy-of select="html_table"/>.   I
guess this is an XSP issue and not XSL??  Anyone know?

Thanks for all the insight on this though.

Mike