cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Engelhart <mengelh...@earthtrip.com>
Subject RequestDispatcher & engine.java
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2000 21:16:27 GMT
OK - I've been digging through Cocoon source code and I think what is needed
is the ability to determine if a RequestDispatcher has been created with the
HttpServletRequest.getRequestDispatcher() or
ServletContext.getRequestDispatcher() method calls.  If so then I want to
skip over the code in the Engine.handle() that gets a PrintWriter and writes
out to it.   What I'm struggling with is how to determine if a
RequestDispatcher has been created.  I've been looking at the jsdk 2.2 api
for the last hour and can't find anything way to determine this.  Anyone
have any idea how to find this out?

Mike