cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Michael <Michael....@icl.com>
Subject RE: SAT API Proposal (Draft 3) (was XSLT API)
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2000 19:34:34 GMT
> Um, I think it should actually be:
>
>     transform3.setContentHandler(serializer.asContentHandler());
>     transform3.setParent(transform2);
>     transform2.setParent(transform1);
>     transform1.parse(new InputSource("foo.xml"));
>
> t1 acts as the parser, which feeds into t2, which feeds into t3, which
> feeds into the serializer which feeds to system.out.

That's not my understanding. If you look at the code, calling
transform3.parse() works, because it calls
transform2.setContentHandler(transform3), while if you start with
transform1.parse(), then transform2 will nevr be registered as the content
handler for transform1.

Have to go now, very late for my choir rehearsal.

Mike