cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Simon Waddington" <si...@zapnetworks.com>
Subject RE: WAP and how to set the content-location...
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2000 21:12:51 GMT
Ted, you're right!  I've been using the 4.0-beta simulator that only works
in direct mode (which is actually more useful for debugging since I can dump
the source).  Now I've switched to the older 3.2 simulator in provisioned
mode via UPs servers and the caching seems to be behaving properly.

Thanks for pointing this out.

Simon.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ted [mailto:ted@gs2admin1.e-meet.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2000 12:13 PM
To: cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: WAP and how to set the content-location...

When you test this, I presume that you provision yourself to pass
through the gateway when you are using the simulator? I am not seeing
this behavior in our implementation. It does cache, though, when I try
to access the server directly, not passing through dev2.phone.com
gateway.

Dr. Teddy Achacoso
GroupServe, Inc.