cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Timm, Sean" <ST...@mailgo.com>
Subject Summary of Cocoon2?
Date Sun, 27 Feb 2000 07:53:46 GMT
Okay...so things are still probably in flux and things may always change the
next RT from "someone" :), but I was wondering if anyone was working on some
sort of brief architectural summary of the direction we're going at this
time (sort of a summary of all the previous discussions regarding sitemap,
caching, etc).  I know it would help me out a lot, and I was wondering if
anyone else would be interested.  If no one is currently putting anything
like this together, I'll start to get this thrown together after I get
through this first phase of the project I'm on at work.

- Sean T.