cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Timm, Sean" <ST...@mailgo.com>
Subject RE: [Cocoon 2.0] Status...
Date Mon, 21 Feb 2000 22:37:39 GMT
I think my message about the caching issue must have got lost in the buzz
about Cocoon t-shirts.  :)  The caching issue should probably be addressed
before a 1.7 release occurs.  We either need to deal with the issue or back
out the changes...see
http://xml-archive.webweaving.org/xml-archive-cocoon/2215.html for details.
I'd really prefer to see the caching fixed if at all possible.

- Sean T.

-----Original Message-----
From: Stefano Mazzocchi
To: cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org
Sent: 2/21/00 11:07 AM
Subject: Re: [Cocoon 2.0] Status...
<snip>
No, I'm doing a 1.7 release as soon as you people come back with some
feedback, damn it!

Last time I did a release without asking and some of you were
worried.... now I ask for support and nobody answers.

What should I do? test it all myself on all possible platforms?

Nah, know what? I'm doing the release and ignore you ... Prrrrr :)

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.