cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Timm, Sean" <ST...@mailgo.com>
Subject FW: XSL Caching???
Date Sat, 12 Feb 2000 16:31:53 GMT
Sorry if you already received this, but I sent it yesterday, and it still
hasn't shown up...also, xml-archive.webweaving.org seems to be down, so I
can't check out the archives.

- Sean T.

-----Original Message-----
From: Timm, Sean
To: Cocoon-Dev (E-mail)
Sent: 2/11/00 6:23 PM
Subject: XSL Caching???

Cocoon appears to be caching off XSL sheets and not checking if the
files have changed.  This is causing a great deal of difficulty when we
are working on our stylesheets (and XSP taglib) because we have to
restart Cocoon every time anything changes.  Is this the expected
behaviour?

I noticed that the XSLT processor is attempting to pull "stylesheet"
from the parameters object and returns it if it is there, but I couldn't
find where this gets stuffed in.  It seems to me that it should check a
timestamp like the caching system does...

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!  I've pulled my hair
out for several hours on more than one occasion due to a caching issue
already...

- Sean T.