cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Timm, Sean" <ST...@mailgo.com>
Subject XSL Caching???
Date Sat, 12 Feb 2000 01:23:55 GMT
Cocoon appears to be caching off XSL sheets and not checking if the files
have changed.  This is causing a great deal of difficulty when we are
working on our stylesheets (and XSP taglib) because we have to restart
Cocoon every time anything changes.  Is this the expected behaviour?

I noticed that the XSLT processor is attempting to pull "stylesheet" from
the parameters object and returns it if it is there, but I couldn't find
where this gets stuffed in.  It seems to me that it should check a timestamp
like the caching system does...

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!  I've pulled my hair out
for several hours on more than one occasion due to a caching issue
already...

- Sean T.