cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pierpaolo Fumagalli <p...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] "To Cocoon2 and beyond" :)
Date Tue, 29 Feb 2000 03:32:11 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Pier, what do you say, should we remove the Parser class or use it as a
> decorator around JAXP for symmetry with the Transformation API?
>
> just thinking out loud...

i'd say, the simmetry we need to keep is producer-processor-serializer,
apart from that all the rest doesn't really matter...
actually, thinking out loud, as you say, i'd prefer to see the
transformation apis to use jaxp instead of going out w/ their parser
class, but, since i don't know what they _need_ to obtain from the
parser (apart from the xml data!), i don't know..

	pier