cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin A. Burton" <bur...@relativity.yi.org>
Subject Re: [RT] "To Cocoon2 and beyond" :)
Date Mon, 28 Feb 2000 10:56:19 GMT
Gerard van Enk wrote:
<snip>
> I agree on this (but will the JetSpeed developers also agree on this???)

Hm.  I am bumbed about this misconception about Jetspeed not being
Cocoon friendly.  This probably exists because it wasn't cocoon friendly
at the begining.  Mostly because Jetspeed started as old code that I
felt was really cool but was 100% servlet and I just wanted it to see
the light of day by being OSS.  All this code has been ditched in favor
of Mail-XSP and will be re-integrated as an XSP app in Jetspeed 1.1.
<snip>
--
Kevin A Burton
http://relativity.yi.org