cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@localbar.com>
Subject Re: [RT] "To Cocoon2 and beyond" :)
Date Mon, 28 Feb 2000 03:50:49 GMT
Pierpaolo Fumagalli wrote:

> Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> > Cocoon2 might ready sooner than expected.
>
> Given the status of things, I just showed it off at XTECH, and (during
> the demo) it didn't fail.... (it did right after that)

Then you must have done something wrong  :o)  Demos are supposed to fail...

That's why we have skipped doing explicit demos, and show full-fledged installed
systems instead. This is in the direct opposite of M$, which installs demos as
full-fledged systems, that keeps failing at regular intervals.

Niclas