cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pierpaolo Fumagalli <p...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon2 & Avalon
Date Mon, 28 Feb 2000 02:57:40 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> > > JAM is Pier's "Java Answering Machine"... you find pieces of it in the
> > > whiteboard CVS module inside java.apache.org CVS.
> >
> > Aha....interesting. I'll check out the whiteboard module!
>
> Yes. Most of it was lost on a NT disk crash a while back. (don't ask
> Pier about NT I/O subsystem  ;), but the ideas and some code are still
> valid.

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....
Whatever... You know those nice black boxes called DATS, well, this
christmas I got back from Italy my old tape, and, by chance, I found
some of the ADPCM java encoding/decoding classes... It took a couple of
hours with a few tweaks, it's not Avalonish, but it talks! (and
listens!)

	Pier