cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: R:R:include??? (Was: Re: [Cocoon 2.0] Status...)
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2000 10:43:27 GMT
Interesse Michelangelo wrote:

> > ----------

It does.

I don't get why you would like to use JSP for that, but that's another
story.

The problems is that "here is what fails" doesn't help us to fix the
problem. Do you have an error message or some sort? What does the
generated source code says? is it using RequestDispatching?

Anyway, keep in mind that Cocoon is developed under JServ because the
majority of the people uses that. Most of the Servlet 2.2 compatibility
issues are yet unsolved... and help is, of course, welcome.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.