cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pierpaolo Fumagalli <p...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Performance Issue
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2000 15:00:52 GMT
Kristina Lengyel wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I need some help. I am experiencing major performance issues with cocoon.
> Any suggestion? Is there any alternative to cocoon which perform better?

Cocoon 2.0 :)
But I think you'll need to wait a little bit more for that...
The performances of Cocoon are tied expecially to those of the XSLT
engine, and the complexity of your stylesheets... But apart from that,
it's kinda difficult to see where the bottleneck is without seeing the
sources.
Do you have an average of how many request per seconds over KB of XML
you can serve?

	Pier