cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New Version of OWSKiller / Oracle PLSQL Producer for Cocoon 1.6.1
Date Mon, 21 Feb 2000 18:12:29 GMT
"Marcelo F. Ochoa" wrote:

> Hi:
>    There is a new version of OWSKiller / Oracle PLSQL Producer for
> Cocoon 1.6.1 (3.0.4-dev2).
>    This version include:
> * Correct bug in register JDBC Driver, only affect first call in dynamic
> login.
> * Added HeaderProcessor to handle http pi in Cocoon Framework, this
> processor
> permit set inside XML producer special values of header, it can set
> cookies
> redirect url, not authorized access, and other key-value header
> information.
> * Added ExcelFormatter to produce output in application/msexcel.
> * New examples in demo page
> http://www1.exa.unicen.edu.ar/cgi-bin/wrap/mochoa/OWSKiller/demos/demos.html
>
> to show PLsql Producer - Cocoon integration at work.
> * New function in xtp Toolkit to handle redirect url, cookies,
> and header information.
>
>   Download from
> http://www1.exa.unicen.edu.ar/cgi-bin/wrap/mochoa/OWSKiller
>
>   Best regards Marcelo, and happy weekend.

Marcelo,

to be quite honest, I don't think that Oracle-specific stuff should
reside in Cocoon main distribution, but the other things you are adding
sound juicy :)

Have you considered donating them to this project?

Have you considered working directly with us?

Tell us what you think, we are _very_ open to suggestions and
improvements and I'd love to have more and more people activelly
contributing to this project.

What do you think?

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.