cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Cocoon 2.0] Status...
Date Mon, 21 Feb 2000 18:07:30 GMT
Mike Engelhart wrote:

> Pierpaolo Fumagalli wrote:
>
> > - DEADLINE: I've given myself a nice deadline for this work. Monday.
> > Given the status of the things here, I think a working copy of Cocoon
> > 2.0 will be available on the CVS by then.
> >
> > Have fun :)
> >
> > Pier
> Excellent!
>
> So is the next logical release going to be Cocoon 2.0?   I heard talk of a
> 1.7 release in the past few weeks.

No, I'm doing a 1.7 release as soon as you people come back with some
feedback, damn it!

Last time I did a release without asking and some of you were
worried.... now I ask for support and nobody answers.

What should I do? test it all myself on all possible platforms?

Nah, know what? I'm doing the release and ignore you ... Prrrrr :)

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.