cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon2 & Avalon
Date Mon, 21 Feb 2000 18:03:02 GMT
Sorry for the delay, but my ISP broke my mailbox and I was kicked out
friday evening... stupid murphy law.

Gerard van Enk wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've got a question about the relationship between Cocoon2 and Avalon. Is
> Cocoon2 going to use all the Avalon-interfaces?

No.

> I also heard something about an 'org.apache.arch'-package, is this
> Avalon or is it a part of Avalon
> that's gonna be used in other projects (like Cocoon2)?

It's an API for internal components that will be distributed with
Avalon, but doesn't require the Avalon complexities and can be
distributed independently.

Fop might also use it, too.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.